Before you book, please follow all guidlines carefully:
CHEZ PAWS GROOMING IS UNABLE TO ACCEPT NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME
WE NO LONGER GROOM CATS. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BOOK AN APPPOINTMENT ONLINE FOR CAT GROOMING
There are now two categories for grooming options. Basic grooming includes shampoo, conditioner, nail trimming, blow out, brush out, and a trim around the face feet and sanitary area. Full grooming includes all basic services plus a haircut.
- Be aware that all duration times shown on schedulicity are for booking purposes only. Most pets will be at the salon for at least between 3 and 4 hours. If you have a special request, please call the salon for your appointment.
- All prices vary based on actual size, breed, condition of coat and temperament. Online prices are subject to change.
- All pets are required to be current on vaccinations. All new clients must bring proof of vaccinations to their appointment. We will not accept tags, you MUST bring your veterinary paperrwork. Existing customers should bring updated records on their next visit as necessary.
- Appointments are available for booking between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. The salon is open until 5:30 p.m. during the week and 4 p.m. on Saturdays for pick up and nail trims
- When asked to select a service provider, select no preference to see all available dates and times. Both providers are Jessica.
- Please show up at your appointed time. Being late OR early can cause us to be off schedule.
- PLEASE use the message or notes section to tell us your dogs name and breed, especially if you're new :)
- When booking in multiple dogs of the same size, please choose the breed of the first dog, followed by the + dog 1, +dog 2 and/or +dog 3 service options to add up to 3 more dogs of the same size to your appointment.
If you have any questions, concerns or special requests, please feel free to call the salon to book your appointment